Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #414
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Here are my previous Foster's dreams from the old forum:

1. I was once again in Foster's, this time, during the episode Go Goo Go, and Goo, Mac, Bloo, Frankie, and Herriman were in the main foyer of the house and Goo was creating tons of IF's. Frankie and Herriman were slightly annoyed with Mac for bringing his "girlfriend" back to Foster's. Mac was trying to deny it, but they didn't listen. I told Mac I believed him and told Frankie, Herriman, and Bloo that Goo wasn't Mac's girlfrined, but they didn't seem to pay much attention.

I then helped get the big purple worm thing that Goo created after meeting Edwardo to a cage with the other extremasaurs. That's all I can remember

2. I was in Foster's when Bloo was having a wild party a-la "Partying is such sweet soiree" except Madame Foster was there, and was enjoying herself. Herriman was around and was trying to order everyone, but was basically ignored. Mac was a little more tolerant of the party, but then, he started consuming lots of sugar again, and I'm sure you can guess what happened next...
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote