Thread: Mr Fancy Pants
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #6
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

If that last chapter seemed a little...off, it may have been cause it took till 11 at night to finish, and I was tired! Don't ask why! Okay, now to make with the funny!

Chapter 3: Terrance-rised

"Well, this is just great! I get publicly humiliated, and everyone goes on thinking that stupid monkey is the smartest guy in Fosters! Stupid monkey, thinks he's so smart....actually IS smart....mumble..."
"Uh, did you just say "mumble"?" asked Mac, who just walked into the room behind Bloo.
"Mac! You can help me! You're waaay nerdier than that stupid Smarty Pants!"
"For the last time, Bloo, I am not a nerd!"
"Oh, yeah! Then what's the capital of Pittsburgh?"
"Pittsburgh is a city, Bloo. It can't have a capital."
"Takes one to know one!"
"Bloo, that last exchange didn't make any sense."
"Yeah, but I forgive you."
"Coco?"
"Huh? I didn't even know you HAD a yoyo." replied Mac.
"Cococo. Coco cococo CO cocococo."
"That doesn't make any sense at all!"
"Of course it does, Mac. If it's her prized possession, then she makes sure noone knows she has it so noone can steeeeaaaal it."
"But then....oh, never mind."
"Coco?"
"No, I have not seen it!"
"Look, whatever. Mac, I need your help! There's this one imaginary friend, and he thinks he's smarter than me!"
"No offence Bloo, but he's probably right."
"I know! That's why I need YOUR help to prove that I'm smarter than him!"
"You know Bloo, I actually think that last sentence was just as dumb as Terrence."
".........That's it! Thanks Mac!" cried Bloo, and ran off.
"Well, okay, I guess I'll just make another card tower on my own, then,"

Meanwhile, in the hallway, Wilt was on tiptoes, struggling to reach a chandeleir with a whizbee stuck in it. "Man, I really appreciate you getting that whizbee offa that chandilier."Sluggy stated. "You know you don't HAVE to."
"No, that's......okay..." Wilt said, while straining to reach.
"I'll give you a boost!" Slugger cried, and grabbed Wilt's foot, attempting to haul him into the air. However, this just tripped Wilt up, falling a looong way to the ground. Then the whizbee fell on his bad eye. "Thanks!" called Slugger, walking over him to retrieve the whizbee. "What a great friend. Wouldn't want me to step over that patch of sticky juice, would we?"
"....okay...." wheezed Wilt.

"So...if I go and beat up this guy for you....whaddo I get?" asked Terrence.
"Isn't it reward enough to beat the stuffing out of some poor weak, helpless imaginary friend?"
"Usually. But for you, I cut a special deal."
"Fine! What do you want? I'll get you anything!"
"Hmmm.......okay....get me some......beer!"
"Hah! Is that all? No problemo! I got this one in the bag!"

"Okay, Wilt, Coco and Eduardo are all off on their own subplots, so I gotta enlist your help!" Bloo informed Red and Jackie Khones.
"What's in it for me?" asked Jackie.
"You get to be the arms."

The automatic doors to the convienience store opened, and in shuffled a.....man, wearing a long trenchcoat, a top hat and a long moustache. He did a weird shuffling walk up to the counter. "Hello, my good man," he said in a weird voice to the man at the register, while his arm flailed around wildly. "My name is Bloo. Orlando Bloo. And I am going to stop reaching for my hat now. Any second. Soon. There. Now, as I was saying I would like to buy this case of beer." a case of beer plonked loudly on the counter, with no apparent aid from his arms. "As you can see by my wildly inappropriate gestures, I am an adult. This card should authenticate my grown-uposity." He handed the man a crudely cut card, which had a doodle of him on it in crayon, and the words: "sqillioneer's's liscence. Orlando bLoo. Occuppa occccooo job: awesomestronomer. age: a bajillionty-two years old. NOte: not a fake iD." The man looked at the ID, took the money, and sold him the beer. Orlando's groin then made a sound suspiciously like: "Red do good!" "Quiet you idiot!"
"Whoop! There's those beans I had for breakfast! Must be going! Ta!" and then he wobbled around a bit and shuffled backwards out of the store.

"So, did you get it?" asked Terrance eagerly, outside the store.
"Right here." said Bloo, handing over the crate. Terrance ripped a bottle out and began greedily drinking it. He then stopped suddenly. "Hey! This is root-beer!"
"Well, duh! That's what you asked for!"
"Aaaahhhh....whatever."

"Hey! Monkey but! I gotta surprise for you!" called Terrance, brandishing his fist to Smarty Pants, who was sitting on a lazy-boy, reading. He looked panicked, then jumped out of the chair and ran for his life! Terrance gave chase, and with the longer legspan, he was gaining. Smarty Pants ran up the stairs, with Terrance chasing close behind. When Terrance reached the top, Smarty Pants pulled a string which sent a couch flying off of the celing, where it had been suspended by ropes, right into Terrance. Wham! It hit Terrance in the face and sent him tumbling down the stairs. Bloo looked flabbergasted from the top of the stairs. "Always one step ahead of you, Bloo." remarked Smarty Pants. "So, that's the Terrance I heard so much about? He's not so tough. Macauly Kaulkin could beat him!" Smarty Pants then descended the stairs, and went back to the sitting room. Bloo stopped looking flabbergasted as his face drew into a wicked grin. "Oh, so it's a pranking war you're after, eh, Smarty Pants? Then it's a pranking war you shall have! Mwahahahaha!!"