Thread: Mr Fancy Pants
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 03:16 AM   #4
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Yays! Two comments and it's only the first chapter (which, I've noticed, is the least funny for me. I guess, like Fosters, I can take half an episode to build up to the other half. My funniest moments are always saved for last). Oh, and someone got the Futurama reference! So, anywho:

Chapter 2: Gotta Name 'Em All!

"Yeee! Friends! Friends! Friends! What'll we do first?" Slugger and Wilt were walking down the halls of Fosters. Well, Wilt was walking, and Slugger was bouncing hyperactively. "Well, we could make a tower of-oh.....no, we already did that." Wilt replied. "Why not basketball? That's a fun game."

At which point, Eduardo caught up with them. "Ooh, can I play?" Eduardo asked.
"If Slugger thinks it's okay-"
Slugger suddenly got all teary again. "The last thing he said to me-"
"Who?" asked Eduardo
"My creator, doorknob! The last words he said to me were......muchrooms."
"Mushrooms?"
"We were ordering pizza." Slugger sniffled.
"Uh, maybe we should do this just the two of us. Okay Eduardo?"
"........Okay...." Eduardo said reluctantly. Slugger let out a "Woohoo!" and ran on ahead, Wilt following closely. "Hm, well if Wilt no want to play with me. I find someone who will." Eduardo stated. He turned to Crackers. "You wanna be me amigo?"

"Cocococo?"
"Nah, I haven't seen it. Man! That guy just grates on my nerves. Who does he think he is? Smarter than me?"
"Coco."
"He is NOT smarter than me! Anyone can just say random facts! Watch!"
"Coco." said Coco distractedly, searching under a couch cushion.
"Well, then did you know that there isn't any martians cause there's no water on Mars?"
Right on cue, Smarty Pants appeared from nowhere to state: "There actually IS water on Mars, it's just frozen."
"Aha! So there ARE martians! I knew it! I mean, wait! No! You! I'll show you I'm smart!"

Cut to Bloo walking up to a group of imaginary friends. "So, did you guys know that there's gold in plant leaves that allows them to breathe? Pretty smart, huh?"
"Actually, that's magnesium."

Cut to Bloo approaching another group of friends. "Did you know the largest meatball on record is over 15 feet in diameter?"
"Actually, there is no record for the world's largest meatball."

"Did you know the world's largest seabird is the pelican?"
"Albatross."

"Did you know that time goes backwards when you reach the speed of light?"
"Actually, it only slows down."
"Uh, Bloo? Monkey? Wilt and I are kinda in the middle of a game here."

"Actually, pigs have never been proven to hate pocupines."
"Actually, spiders are insects."
"Actaully, the moon has no traces of gummi worms."
"Actually, it's centripedal force, not centrifugal."
"Actually, that won't explode if you poke it enough."
"Actually, there is not, nor has there ever been, a country named Bloobakistan."

"AAAAARGH!! Okay then, mister smarty pants Smarty Pants! I challenge you to a test of knowledge!" Bloo burst out. "I'm listening." Smarty Pants replied. "How about this. We each have five minutes to write down the names of all the freinds in Fosters we can name. Whoever has the most on their list wins!"
"You're on!"

"Now, where were we?" asked Slugger. "You were about fifty points down." replied Wilt. "But don't worry. We're only five minutes into the game! You got plenty of time to catch up!" and with that, Wilt ran up with the ball, easily dodged a poor blocking attempt by Slugger, and scored another dunk. Slugger looked angry, then thought of something. "I lose again! First my creator dies and now this! Why must my life be filled with pain!!! Whyyyyyyy!!!?" Wilt looked really torn, then said cheerfully, "Maybe you just need to give it another try!" he then slowly ran to the hoop with the ball, and Slugger effortlessly grabbed it off of him and threw it to the hoop. It missed. "Whyyyyyy?!!!!" Slugger screamed. Wilt picked up the ball while Slugger's eyes were still closed with angst and threw it into the hoop. "No, see, you didn't miss!" he assured Slugger. "All right! I'm the man!" shouted Slugger, and began to make his victory dance (quite a shight, considering his lack of arms and legs).

"Okay, Pants! Time's up! Time to get to the naming! I'll go first: let's see....there's Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Jackie Khones, Charlie Chickenleg, Bendy, Crackers, Red-"
"- Sunset Junction, Fluffer Nutter, Cocamamie Amy, Creaky Pete, Oscar-"
"-Camery, Camcordery, Torchy, Bulby, Flashlighty, Wally-"
"-Billy the Squid, Armpit Joe, Dino, Cowboy, Duchess-"
"-Never-Leave Steve, Army Dan, Ferrous Ferret, Shellmoe-"
"-Dancey Pantalones, Deodor-Ann, Creaky Pete, The New Guy-"

"And now I shall attempt to beat you in a basketball game while blindfolded, tied up, and with earplugs!" shouted Slugger. He balanced the ball on his nose and tried to toss it into the hoop. It just rolled off his nose and onto the ground. Wilt sighed, walked over, picked the ball up and tossed it into the hoop. "I can only assume that that's a goal! Yay!" shouted Slugger.

Meanwhile, quite a crowd had gathered to watch the name-off between Smarty Pants and Bloo.
"-Yogi Booboo, Smarty Pants, Slugger, Doublelatte-"
"-Mr Herriman, Antgirl, Jekylljuice, Mr Marshmallow....uh...."
"Out of names?" asked Smarty Pants.
"There is no more names! it's a tie! We both named every friend in the house!"
"I got one more for you....Blooreguard Q. Kazoo."
Bloo's eyes widened. "AAAAH! Me! Why do I always forget me!? How can someone forget someone as cool as me!?"
"Don't feel too bad, Bloo. You're not THAT dumb. You're just not as smart as me." Smarty Pants gloated, then walked off.
"I'll get you back, Smarty Pants! even if it takes me a bajillion years!' Bloo shouted. "No such thing as a bajillion!" came the faint cry from the distance.