View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #47
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I actually in some, degenerated, moronic level could mentally picture a Sims movie being made. I mean after I thought about it for a while I could get an idea or a sense of how they could actually do this. However, this whole concept of Monopoly being turned into a movie has totally left me confused.

The only way I could POSSIBLY see this working is if it was a spoof movie like the Naked Gun or Scary Movie series, or they turn it into a ridiculously weird comedy movie like "Stay tuned" where people get sucked into the board game and actually have to LIVE it and all the spaces and Go-to-Jail spaces etc.

That's the only way i could see it working. If this dumb ass abomination of a film idea does go through (remember, movie rights get bought all the time, doesn't mean there going to do anything with them anytime soon if at all), I might just see it JUST for the sake of seeing who plays the live monopoly guy.

Something tells me no matter how this movie turns out (if it's made), there going to have alot of fun bringing that crazy old guy to life.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote