View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 06:33 AM   #77
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Out of the four new episodes that aired, I watched this one last. (I was working through them backwards you see.)

I think it's always nice to see an animated program once in a while do something that deviates from the norm and gives itself an excuse to get away with things they normally would not be able to do in a regular episode.

Bloo Superdude.... was a shining example of everything an experimental episode should be.

Everything just clicked together and nothing seemed pointless or out of place, the myriad of pop culture gags actually helped to move the story along at a brisk pace rather then used as a way to pad things out while waiting for the next plot point to come up.

And it was also nice to see there was actual reasoning behind the way the story played out the way it did. It wasn't just, Bloo was bored so he randomly decides to make this story up as he goes along...blah blah blah, boring.

So all in all, this was another great episode, and that's all there is to it.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote