View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Default Favorite cartoon facial expressions ever (and why)?

(Yes, you can add anime)

Hey guys, I was just reading up an old Toon Zone thread about their users' all time favorite facial expressions in their favorite cartoons/anime. I was wondering what NF's users' selections were in this case. Screencaps loved, but descriptions are fine too - but be aware of people that may have dial-up connections, so don't go screencap crazy. KTHNXBAI.

(And also if the scene has a major spoiler try to explain in spoilers!)

I for one love Cody Maverick's (Shia LaBeouf as a penguin the main penguin of Surf's Up) deadpan expressions. He does quite a lot of them during the movie - to Cody's defense, he's gone through a lot of crap on Pen Gu Island so he does them rightfully so.

My first favorite one - sorry for blurry screens, I was watching the movie on my iTunes:

Spoiler Below
After finding out that Geek is Big Z, Cody decides to make him his trainer.

He tricks Cody into thinking that putting pineapple slices on his eyes will help him win the Big Z Memorial. After finding out it was a joke...?
He looks at the camera with this expression, throws the slices at the camera lenses (see the miscolored areas on the screen?) and says while the crew is laughing their collective rear ends off in the background:
"As long as we're all havin' fun, right?"

The second expression comes right after that scene. Cody is yelling at Geek
Spoiler Below
Big Z
to wake up. After realizing it's pointless, he looks over the the screen, aaaaand...Favorite Expression 2:

The third and last one comes as soon as
Spoiler Below
Cody, Joe and Tank make it to the finals.
Tank makes fun of them by saying this will be the easiest year ever.
Joe mistook the insult and looks over to Cody and says, "Cody, didja hear that? This'll be the easiest year ever! Huh."
Cody just stares at Joe in disbelief. Number 3 rolls in.

----

Well that's all I have for now, but feel free to jump in!