Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #371
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Again, I hate double posting...

I have two. The first was that I was watching GWH with a friend, but it was really different and-- dare I say it?- really stupid.

The second one was probably the weirdest one I've had to date. I was watching another different version of GWH and I actually managed to catch a mistake. It was this flashback scene where Jordan's older brothers (there were two) were teasing Jordan and Wilt was there. Only one little thing was wrong-- it's "post-GWH" Wilt in a "pre-GWH" scene. (Y'know... missing arm and eye in a scene where he should most certainly have both.) This blatant mistake was on-screen for ten solid seconds, long enough for me to pick up on it and think, wth?

Cut back to present day I guess you could call it, where Wilt's looking at an old picture of himself. Apparently, he was blissfully ignorant that he looked significantly different from the day he was created. The flashback and the picture must've shocked him pretty badly, because he passed out. Cut to commerical and that's when I woke up.

I have no clue why my brain was so hung up on GWH that night-- haven't watched it since Thanksgiving.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote