View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I am REALLY surprised to find "Camp" and "My so called Wife" on here, because I laughed my ass of at those two episodes. I know each his own and all, but I really enjoyed those.

1. I Only have Surprise for you

Aside from Eduardo's great performance just "doing what everyone else does" I can't stand to watch a second of this travesty anymore. This episode is nothing more then a flaming red hot poker in the eye for Mac and myself, a hardcore character bashing episode with NO resolve.

Frankie even got SOME resolve from her nightmare episode, but I refuse to find the humor or enjoyment in seeing a kid becoming psychologically damaged and permanently terrified of his own birthday by his own BEST FRIEND. It's painful to watch any of it just knowing that it's just a means to cripple poor Mac.

2. Foster's home for um....Make'em up pals

While happy at the end, Frankie didn't deserve any of the hellish crap she was put through in this episode. Anyone with a pair of eyeballs and a BRAIN could come to suspect Goofball was a fake. This episode did nothing but abuse, drain, and suffocate Frankie and abuse her contributes to this house hold.

Watching her scrubbing scene is like having pins jammed in my skin, it's just too painful to take without cringing. Frankie didn't deserve this, and Frankie fan or not, no one should have to put up with someone like Goofball EVER.

3. Make-Believe it or not

I'll be honest, I have no idea why this episode was popular because frankly, it made my head hurt. Goo being knocked down a peg took way too long to come around, and to continue seeing her act so arrogant in her "perfect imagination"ness, was still annoying.

The logic in this episode is completely backwards and confusing, even for this show. Bloo closing the door on Mac is a sight I will NEVER forget no matter what anyone says. And to top it all off, Frankie, Herriman, and Madame Foster apparantly vanished into thin air and no reason was given, poor choice.

4. Bye Bye Nerdy

You know, it's amazing to think Bloo and Mac are best friends considering Bloo puts Mac through emotional, mental, and now SOCIAL hell through out most of the show. Bloo thinking Mac was a nerd simply because of that single image he briefly saw was pretty stupid.

As was his half assed ideas how to make Mac cool. I didn't really find them funny because they were too lame to be considered comical, plus, when did Bloo become an expert on labeling what's cool and what's nerdy? He hasn't been to Mac's school often, and in the end, Mac just ends up getting hurt.

5. Adoptcalypse Now

Not a bad episode but not a great one either. It seems odd to me that Mac wouldn't understand the point of a Foster home until now, and I don't think he would be the kind to go out of his way to ruin everything his friends and the others worked to put up. Mac can be sad, but not THIS stupid about things.

I also despite the obvious irony and appropriateness of the ending tie up scene, didn't really like it. It just bothered me thinking Wilt, Frankie, and Mr. Herriman would be "okay" with tying Mac and Bloo up in a closet. Bad image.

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 01-09-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote