Thread: wait?!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #5
YuckieDuck
At Home

Thumbs up

It's wonderful to see this forum is still around (unlike so many others that I used to visit). I haven't been active here at all (five years since I last made a post!) but occasionally visit for old times' sake. Watching Foster's was really a wonderful experience. I watched the last few seasons as soon as they were available online, which was an all-new experience for me, as I was used to waiting months and months for foreign series to air here. This forum was definitely an important part of that experience!

As for today, I have to admit I haven't watched a full episode of Foster's in years. Maybe I should do it again one day (I think I still have the first four seasons on DVD), but for now, I have all the great memories. I recently watched some of my childhood favorite cartoons for the first time in 15 years, so someday... I still listen to the Pizza Party song a few times every year, so in a way Foster's still plays a role in my life. I have to admit adulthood can be quite boring at times, and cartoons are like a door to the good old days when everything was quite simple.

Long live Never Forgotten!
YuckieDuck is offline   Reply With Quote