View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 08:09 PM   #6
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17
Smile Foster's Soundtrack

It reminds me of a pairing. (But I won't go there since I understand pairings freak some users out and I don't want to get yelled at by the admins!) So I got nothing...

Travis Tritt has a song called "Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof." The title (not the lyrics so much) reminds me of Wilt. Other than that...
  • "Uptown Girl" (Billy Joel) sorta reminds me of Frankie
  • "Tomorrow" from Annie is definately a Wilt song. (Why hasn't anyone considered that yet?)
  • "Man! (I Feel Like a Woman)" (Shania Twain) is definately a Frankie song. I can so easily picture her going out and having fun like it says in the song!
  • "Please Remember Me" (Tim McGraw) could so easily be about any of the imaginary friends-- it's like them asking their creators, "Please don't forget me, because I won't forget you."
  • "Bada&& Rig" (Michael Faubion-- he's a regionally famous singer in my part of Alaska): It reminds me of the bus! (The song is basically all about the cars in the little town I live in. It's big and it's ugly / It gobbles up the gas-- it just seems to fit. Don't get me wrong-- I love the bus's paint job! It makes my parents' big orange pickup truck seem boring!)
  • "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" (BJ Thomas): This is another Wilt song-- its really bubbly and optimistic.
  • "Love's the Only House" (Martina McBride): This song just describes the house in general so well-- it's all about having a safe place to go when you think the world's turned on you, which is basically Foster's philosophy.
  • "Home" (Daughtry): It's all about going home, which represents the opposite of what "Love's the Only House" is-- going to a permanent home, the place where I belong.
  • "Keep on the Sunny Side" (The Whites, from O Brother, Where Art Thou?: Look at the title, think of Wilt. That's all I'm sayin'...
  • "Believe" (Josh Grobin from The Polar Express soundtrack): This about that childlike faith that tends to be supplemented or resurected when you watch Foster's.
  • "That's What Friends Are For" (Dionne Warwick): The title says it all!
  • "Faith of the Heart" (theme for Star Trek: Enterprise): Again, it's about having faith and believing.
  • "The Best is Yet To Come" (Frank Sinatra): Again, the title says it all-- anticipation of the good days to come!
  • "My Way" (Frank Sinatra): Another Wilt one-- taking everything the world's thrown at you and saying, "I beat this, what else ya got?"

Sorry-- I made a soundtrack! (I pulled all these songs from my iTunes, so I have a weird mix of music I listen to.)
---
Sorry, thought up a new one:
* "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)" (Taylor Hicks): This is pretty self-explanatory-- as long as the Foster's gang have each other, they'll be at home.

Last edited by WiltsAKGirl17; 10-07-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Thought up a new item
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote