View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 10:48 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

YAY I'm A LOSER

Thanks! I've already gotten all my presents. I've got some cash monies from a few peeps here at NF . PBL sent me this beautiful spider of whom I'm lucky to see her forelegs sticking out of her hole, my dad gave me a crank-powered radio (because I NEED to listen to Lifehouse when the power's out or something), and GM gave me a full version of the newest Photoshop. So now I can actually do serious graphic work, for the site and forum skins and stuff. W00t. Oh and I'm goin' to Claim Jumper for dinner tomorrow (tomorrow being in 14 minutes), lol. I think I might get prime rib, haven't had that in years.

I got the generic little happy birthday message from the forum (and the like 50 other vBulletins I belong to). Reminded me yet again I ought to get around to setting up a customised, Foster's-related message to replace the generic one...oh well, one day I guess...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote