View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #22
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Rock Star was one of Smash Mouth's bigger hits, from 1999's Astro Lounge. Pseudo-irrelevant reference.

A couple things contrasted with the other episode centered around a video: World Wide Wabbit. Here is a list for each.

World Wide Web
  • Coco yells and kicks the camera over when interviewed.
  • Eduardo is freaked out by the camera and runs off.
  • Eduardo is among those laughing at video of Herriman's "Funny Bunny" video. (The "poot" edit, "Poot Bunny", is an unofficial fan edit.) Upon seeing the video, Mr. Herriman completely flips out in anger.

One False Movie
  • Coco stands apparently paralyzed in embarassment when she finds herself on camera.
  • Eduardo just fidgets around as he tries to look good for the camera.
  • This time, the "poot" edit ends up being the main edit of the video. This time, Herriman is among those laughing it up at the video. Taking it as a laugh at his expense for his "pooting problem", Eduardo runs out of the room in embarassment.

Aside from all that, I found it really cute how Eduardo became hypnotized by Explorin' Lauren and the "red" song. He sort of reminded me of Linus from Peanuts there.

Last edited by cartman414; 08-03-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Because The Big Picture is so easily confused with One False Movie for me.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote