View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:14 PM   #9
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
And, I have a question, are you supposed to pop you're pimples? This one girl that I thought was kinda nice just turned around and told me I should pop my pimples.
She is wrong. Very very wrong. Popping the pimples will (eventually) leave scars. The best treatment is just to wash your face with some good anti-bactreial(spelling?) soap and keep your skin clean. The pimples will soon fade and if you keep it up your skin will look great! *used to have very bad acne* And that 25 bucks can go to something more worthwhile than getting your hair done (and it will only look good for a few days also)

And ignore them all. Romantic relationships in Highschool fade and people WILL forget things that embaress you now. For example there used to be this preppy evil girl at my highschool (she made fun of me and stuff) but once we got into college and ended up in the same math class and started talking she said I was one of the coolest (and nicest) people she knew and she said she wished she had became my friend sooner.

If all else fails, remember if you get good grades and keep up a good personailty you wil make it a lot futher in life. (It was a good day for me when one of the people who teased me during highschool ended up sacking my groceries.)