Thread: Mr Fancy Pants
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 02:19 AM   #9
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Aw crud! Did I misspell it? Augh! I pride myself on my spelling, and even though that's a well-used variant of the name, I'm still annoyed at having misspelt it. Well, nuts. Isn't it ironic? I mean, considering the subject matter of this particular fanfic, and the same thing's happening to me. Except it's less of Sparky being a know-it-all, than me being a total doofus. Still, nice to see you're reading my fanfics. I hope you enjoy them for stuff other than the spelling errors.

Okay, rant over.

Chapter 4: The Prank Wars

It was dinnertime again at Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. As usual, Wilt, Bloo, Coco and Eduardo were gathering to sit next to each other. Of course, Slugger was still hanging around Wilt, and was tagging along. "Shh! You guys, watch!" Bloo squealed, poiinting over to the far end of the table, where Smarty Pants was about to sit down. "He's gonna get the prankin' of a lifetime!" Smarty Pants sat down. "Uh, was that meant to happen, Bloo?" asked Wilt.
"No! He was supposed to sit on the whopee cushion I put there!"
"A whopee cushion? THAT'S your big prank?" asked Slugger
"Aw, who asked you?" muttered Bloo, sitting down, and letting off a huge Pphhhrrrrrbbt! noise, causing much laughter among the friends at the table and causing him to start muttering angrily. Eduardo made to sit down next to Wilt, but Slugger zipped in and stole the chair before he could. "Thanks for saving me a seat, buuuuddddy." Slugger said to Wilt.
"Uh, that's okay." Wilt replied, offset.
"Yeah, that's okay. I just go sit with me new amigo, Crackers." said Eduardo huffily, and made to sit on the other side of the table, where Crackers was sitting.
"Uh, so...uh...." said Wilt, looking from a muttering Bloo to Slugger in a vain attempt to find a decent conversation.
"Cocococo!?" Coco said, getting in Slugger's face.
"What? I resent that remark! I don't know anything about a yoyo! Oh, why? Why must I be forever persecuted?"

Mac was walking down the halls of Fosters, having just gotten out of school. With a yank, he was pulled down behind a pot plant. "Bloo, what are you-"
"Shhh. I'm on a mission."
"For what?"
"I'm on a mission to prove I'm smarter than that chimp by pranking him but good. I got the idea when I saw him hit Terrence with that couch."
"He did what?"
"And I got just the plans."
"-cause I would have really liked to have seen that..."
"See that tripwire there? As soon as he walks over it, the bucket tips over" he said, referring to a tripwire in the hall attatched to a bucket attatched to the celing."and he gets a pantsload of ice cold mountain dew!"
"Do you suppose we could get him to do it again for me?"
"Shhhh! He's coming."
Smarty Pants walked down the hall, stopped at the tripwire, and deliberately walked over it. "Nice try, Bloo..." he remarked to the air, as he walked off.
"That's it? He doesn't even somehow make it land on us? He just avoided it? That's a breach of cartoon ettiquite! You construct a trap like that and SOMETHING'S gotta set it off!"
Ka-thump! Ka-thump! Ka-thump! Splash!
"Uh, oh."
"Yeaaaargh! What the devil-this isn't even water! When I find who's responsable!!!" came Mr Herriman's voice. Mac and Bloo couldn't see him, they were hiding tightly behing the pot plant.

"So, whaddaya think?" Slugger asked Wilt, who was wearing an armless T-shirt with the words "Best Freinds Forever" on it.
"It's a little...uh....cramped.." replied Wilt, struggling to free his arm.
"Yeah, I didn't know your size, so I just modelled it of mine." commented Slugger, who was just fine in his own armless T-shirt of identical make.
"Uh, thanks."
"Ooh! And look on the back!" Slugger hauled Wilt to a room with large three-panelled, more-than-full-body mirrors. Wilt turned around, revealing the words "I" then a heart, then a picture of Slugger's face. "See, we match!" said Slugger, turning around to reveal the exact same thing on his own T-shirt. "Gee...that's.....great." said Wilt.

"So, are you gonna help me punk this fool?" asked Bloo.
"No, Bloo, I'm not about to get caught up in your weird little vendetta. And don't talk like that."
"Oh, really?"
"Really. He hasn't done anything wrong that I know of, other than being annoying."
"He called you an ignoramous."
"........Okay, here's what we're gonna do..." Mac said, scribbling on a peice of paper to reveal a very complicated diagram.
"Woow. That's so cool! What's this part do?"
"Nothing. It's just cool to have."

So, after some planning, Mac and Bloo were placing mousetraps all across the halls. "So, to recap, Smarty Pants trips on the marbles on the top of the stairs, tumbles down the stairs, sets off the rube golberg device, which does nothing, lands on the roller skates and skates into the ottoman, tripping him, and sending him plummeting face first into a field of mousetraps."
"Cool! This plan is awesome, Mac!"
"Hey! What do you two think you're doing?" came the yell of Frankie from the other side of the mousetraps.
"We're just teaching a certain brainiac a lesson he'll never forget!"
"Yeah, well if you think I'm cleaning up after you guys, you got a lesson to learn yourselves. Now pick up these mousetraps."
"But Frankieeee.."
"Do it, mister!"
"Fine." Bloo made to pick up a mousetrap, but set it off in his hand! "Aah!" he screamed, flailing wildly, then tripped up and landed in the middle of the mousetraps, setting them all off! As Bloo writhed in pain, with Frankie and Mac looking on in concern, Smarty Pants roller-skated by. "Hey Bloo." he said, nonchalantly.

"Okay Bloo," said Mac, as they removed the last of the mousetraps from him, "Maybe you should stop this silly feud now. You could get hurt."
"Maybe you're right, Mac. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to beat him. Maybe I should just...give up." he said, and walked dejectedly off for a short while. Then, he stopped looking sad, and began looking angry!
"Hey! Wait a minute! I'm Blooreguard Q. Kazoo! I don't get emotional! I get mad! I can do it! I'm the most prankinest Freind who ever lived in this house! Well, maybe except for Wally. But I can out-prank this joker, and be back on top! I have NO idea how!" and with that he ran off, stopping briefly to look at Coco, who was sticking out of the wall.
"Not in the dry-wall, huh?"
"Co."

Back with Mac and Frankie, Eduardo and Crackers came walking along.
"Hola Senor Mac! I like you to meet me amigo, Crackers!"
"Oh, hey there."
Just at that point, Wilt came walking past, dejectedly.
"Hey, Wiilt. I thought you was off with your new amigo, Slugger."
"Oh, hey, Ed. I was just getting him some orange juice and.....I'm sorry, but that guy just irritates me. I'd like to tell him the truth, but after losing his creator to boneitis, I'm the first friend he's had."
"Slugger's creator no get boneitis. He tell me that his creator die in a car crash."
"Well, he told me that his creator was eaten by Barvarian aardvarks!" supplied Crackers.
"Hey! That rotten little sneak lied to me! I bet his creator isn't dead at all! He was just taking advantage of me! Well I'll show him! Next time he asks me to do something, I'll say "Sorry, but no!""
"What! That's it?" asked Frankie incredulously. "That creep took advantage of you, made you get his orange juice, and you don't want to get him back? Here-" Frankie pulled Wilt's head down and whispered to him.
"Ooh, that sounds good." said Wilt, both of them grinning evilly. They walked off together, chuckling.
"Hey!" exclaimed Eduardo, "That means that Wilt not friends with Slugger anymore!"
"Wait...." said Crackers, with tears in his eyes, "You were just using me to make Wilt jealous!" and then he ran off, crying.
"No! Come back!" shouted Eduardo, chasing after, leaving Mac alone in the hall.
"I have no freakin' clue what's going on around here." he stated bitterly.

"Hey, Wilt, hey Redhead!" greeted Slugger, as their shadows loomed over him.
"Wiiilt....why are you grinning?"
"Wiiiilt....what's in the bag?"
"Wiiiiiiiiilt....why are you grabbing me?!!"
Slugger was promptly wrestled and stuffed into a bag by the two, and taken into a daek, unused room, where he was duct-taped to a chair, and locked inside.
"Okay, guys! Nice joke! I'm laughing!" Slugger shouted to the door. "Now, could you unlock the door and let me out?"
The only reply came from the darkness behind him: "I like ceeeeerealll."

Last edited by Ub3rD4n; 06-06-2007 at 01:37 AM. Reason: forgot the chapter heading. Doooy!
Ub3rD4n is offline   Reply With Quote