View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #59
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Bloo: I can be really selfish, but unlike Bloo, I don't REALIZE that I'm being selfish. I just don't think about it until it's too late! The other day I was at the arcade playing House of the Dead, and I died, so I put in another quarter. My boyfriend asked me if I had another quarter, and I didn't, and he said "That's ok..." and went outside to get my phone that I had accidentally left in the car. While he was out there, I thought "CRAP!!! I could have handed the gun to him so he could play a game and got my OWN stupid phone from my car!"

Wilt: I apologise to the point that it's annoying sometimes, and I'm usually pretty helpful.

Coco: I have her level head most of the time. Yeah, she's crazy, but you gotta admit - she knows exactly what she's doing.

Eduardo: I'm protective of my friends, but it's really easy to make me cry. I don't do it on purpose, I swear! I'm not one of those crazy serial-cryers that makes you feel stupid in public places or anything, it's just super-easy to make me cry for whatever reason.