View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 08:32 PM   #57
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Wow, how have I not posted to this thread before? Okay:

Bloo: On the outside I may be like Mac, but on the inside, there's a lot of random! So I guess I'm like Bloo. Also, I suck at sports, especially with co-ordination.

Mac: Shyish, logical (I think) and tries to solve disputes as opposed to perpetuating them. Also, I beleive in being true to myself instead of being "cool"

Wilt: The phobia of public speaking, the apologetic nature, the willingness to help others out (though not nearly to the same extent as Wilt).

Eduardo: Probably the timidity and over-nervousness.

Frankie: We both have red hair (well, mine's copper I guess, but it's still enough to get me teased about in high school, so it counts). Also, I had to look after my little brother a lot, and he was a lot like Bloo.

Mr Herriman: Though not actually orderly myself, I do like having rules around. I also have a way of thinking which is probably more in line with that of previous times. And, of course, I think things would go so much better if I made the rules.

Goo: Big imagination, tendency to rant about stupid/random things. Most people thinking I'm a bit of a freak.