Thread: "Imposters"
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #37
BabyCharmander
At Home
Mur?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
The credit sequence is Bloo trying to get a book off of a high book shelf by climbing up the shelf like a cat going up a tree, and him and Frankie having another quarter bet that this endeavor will end badly. Bloo insists he can climb up with no problem; Frankie says he's gonna fall. He does indeed fall, toppling all the books on top of him, and hands Frankie another quarter for her jar from underneath the stack of books. The beginning scene is Bloo messing around with Mac's chemistry set, Frankie telling him that mixing two chemicals is a bad idea, him scoffing at her-and the stuff blowing up and sending this awful green glop everywhere. That's why Mr. H accused Frankie of not having mopped the foyer. Bloo and Frankie apparently had this running bet that whenever something Bloo did ended badly due to his misjudgement and ignoring Frankie's advice, Bloo had to pay her a quarter. If HE turned out right, she owed HIM a quarter. Frankie's gallon jar was full of quarters, so it was obvious who was right most of the time.

pitbulllady
Thanks, pitbulllady! I was wondering where the jar of quarters came from. (I thought it might've been mentioned in an ep I hadn't seen yet.)
BabyCharmander is offline   Reply With Quote