View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #74
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
But the thing is, neither Peanut Butter or Mr. H were exactly "innocent" in those instances, and they were irritating everyone. And Coco realized that. She does have a dark side, but I still can't see her wanting to tie up two innocent imaginary friends whom she hadn't even related with yet (or at least, not that the viewers saw).

As for Wilt, we can see he's clearly come up with a fun sense of humor and "fooling" people, as both episodes mentioned involve him pulling pranks on others. But again, tying up innocent imaginary friends, whom we don't even ever see him relate with beforehand, gagging them, making them stand there for however long it was... it's way too mean for something Wilt would do. He was pulling a prank on Bloo, but using and especially "abusing" innocent friends to do so is far from who he is.

I could see Bloo doing that to them, in his typical yet lovable self involvement. But knowing Wilt, Coco and Ed are the ones who did that still feels very out of character to me.
Being irritating isn't exactly just cause to kill them, is it? Frit and Frat were also very irritating, so if being annoying were just cause to kill someone, then surely it justified at least tying someone up! Keep in mind that in "Eddie Monster", Wilt backhanded Bloo upside his head, and he actually tried to smack him in "PFN", but Bloo was so hyped up on coffee that he avoided it, so tying up Bloo's accomplices in order to get back at Bloo isn't outside of Wilt's established behavior. Given how stupid Frit and Frat were, Wilt probably was able to easily trick them into going along with that part of the plan, and they DID think it was fun, so it's not like he had to rough them up and do that against their will.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote