View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #76
Another Castle
At Home

I just saw this one- I enjoyed it. It wasn't the best episode I have ever seen-some distance from that- but it perhaps lacked something.

Mac is my favorite character, and whist I missed him a bit (and he only had a brief appearance in Mondo-Coco) I didn't mind him missing this one out. He has a much bigger role in the next two episodes (Bloo Tube and Race for Your Life) and they are full of classic Mac moments (and he's seen wearing different clothes, which his fans always like to see).

As everyone said, it would have been to hard to fit him into this story- do you some people think that the episode suffered without him? If he was in it, I'd imagine he would try to stop Bloo, but then his naughtier side would appear and he would join him in the pranking. But if that happened, I still don't think he would be necessary.

It is said that without Mac, Bloo would properly end up destroying the world. But here, everything he tried failed, so perhaps in this case the world was against him (if you know what I mean). I was predicting (and I don't mean wanting) a major mischief war, and the hotel would be in ruins. What actually happened was the exact opposite! Most real chaos was kept under control, and Bloo actually improved the hotel!

No sign of Madame Foster, maybe she was just hidden amongst the crowd on the bus.

I especially liked were Bloo accidentally made a replica of Coco during his tantrum in the cleaning cupboard. I also liked when he was explaining his plans to Frit and Frat. They were represented by two light bulbs and a deo- Wilt, Eduardo and Coco were a razor, a perfume bottle and a toilet brush!
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote