View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 09:54 AM   #12
leadballoon
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
I live in the UK and I haven't seen any of season 4 either, although I doubt that's anything to do with translation. And I know that if I watch any new (to me anyway) episodes on the internet they'll magically come on TV shortly afterwards meaning I've already seen them all. XD Of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to watch them again, it would just be less of a surprise. So until more eps eventually make it to the UK I'm kind of stuck at the moment.
I have the same problem here in Ireland... It's been sooo long since I've seen a new episode. I'm in college at the moment, with broadband access, and I've found several of them online - but I can't bring myself to 'cheat' and watch them! You're right - it's so much better when it's a surprise, and you happen upon one on tv!

Guess we'll just have to be patient....
"On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and the social structure as a whole."

Frank Zappa, on 'freaking out'

:bloogrin I'm Patrick - PM me if you like!
leadballoon is offline   Reply With Quote