View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 12:07 PM   #6
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

1- Blooooo - Though I know many would disagree, I found this episode to the least entertaining round of Frankie-torment. Not that such things are normally entertaining... The ending really sunk this episode. One of 2 episodes that made me genuinely angry (the other hit #3).

2- Phone Home - What little happened in this episode was extremely unentertaining. Easily the worst episode plotwise and entertainment-wise.

3- Imposter's Home for Um... Make-em' up Pals - Everyone loves to hate it, so why should I be the exception?
The only thing keeping it out of a tie for first is that I do think that Frankie, Goofball, and Herriman's dialouge in the office is hilarious.

4- Camp Keep a Good Mac Down - This episode was one heck of a frustrator. I found myself more frustrated than the cast. Add to that the failure of most of the jokes and gags (they annoyed me more than entertained me). As HappyFoppy said, nothing really happened; and that nothing had little entertainment value.

5- Foster's Goes to Europe - Another frustrating episode. Instead of laughing at the character's frustrating experiences (which is plenty possible when done right) I just got frustrated along with cast. "Twist" ending didn't help.

Where there's a Wilt, There's a Way just barely missed the cut, but make no mistake, I did not enjoy it. I made an exception for the much reviled Everyone Knows It's Bendy because of "I'm Punk Rock..." The Trouble With Scribbles used to really annoy me (and still does a bit), but not anywhere close to enough to get on a list such as this.

I've found little worth hating in the other episodes.
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote