View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #5
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

1. [Toilet Medal. Whoo.] Phone Home.
What Herriman did to Bloo was mean. It's unbelievable Bloo was told there's no price to it, he even admitted Wilt won, which is unlikely for Bloo, but no-one cares, until Mac comes in and gets a freaking CAR? Stingy, especially towards Bloo. Oh yeah, I guess you didn't notice, but the sound sample at the end makes it more annoying!

2. [Dirt Medal. Yup.] Foster's Goes to Europe.
Madame Foster was harsh to everyone and everything. Who the hell steals a ticket from an 8-year old and a bunch of IF's? Sure, CN though it's funny, but emotionally, no.

3. ["This was left under my bed" Medal. Here we go.] Beat with a Shtick.
(New Guy = Anti-Bloo) + (Bloo = Anti-Ed) + (Madame Foster = Anti-Bloo) + (Terrence = Anti-Mac) + (Bloo = for Terrence) = Horrible. No-one, or hardly anyone was really supporting Bloo, and what Bloo did to Mac just for TERRENCE, was unbelieveble. Side note: It's _always_ on tv here, I've seen it 6 á 7 times.

4. [Carton Medal. All right.] Camp Keep a Good Mac Down.
Mac etc etc goes camping, Bloo eats all food, everyone is in trouble, Madame Foster dissapears for days and no-one wonders about her (meanwhile, Frankie is at home with no-one telling her to do chores), Everyone gets saved by bees, but whatever, Wilt _was_ almost dead, but in the end, all other things that happened was Herriman who got mad on little bunnies. In my line of sight, nothing really happened in this episode. Just some straight gags with nothing fitting chars.

5. [Wooden Medal. Almost cut my finger for this one. OH SNPA. ): ]Everyone Knows it's Bendy
No-one took time to listen to Bloo, and at the end, Bendy _got_ catched, but because Bloo did something worse, does that mean Bendy doesn't get any punishment? Riiight.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote