Thread: Never Forgotten
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #32
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well I had created a Paypal account separate from my main one, but I had trouble verifying my savings account (Paypal won't let you use the same bank account for two Paypal accounts, so I couldn't just use my checking account again). So I gave up and just added the email to my main Paypal account. It will do at least for now.

I have not yet decided on which Paypal modification to use on the forum (as there are a few out there and each has its features and drawbacks), but for now at least there is a donations button on my site.

Nobody HAS to donate, nor is there any sort of reward or recognition system in place for anyone who does donate (there may be in the future, it seems to depend on which vBulletin modification I go with, so if you want to wait for that go for it).

I hope this doesn't make anyone feel weird. Nobody is required to donate anything, that's the bottom line.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote