View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #82
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

In no order, I'm going to list my top 10. I'm not going to include any of the specials/movies, since the title specifies episodes. I gotta admit that coming up with my top 10 favorites was a lot harder to come up with than the five least favorites.

1. Partying is Such Sweet Soiree

2. My So-Called Wife

3. The Sweet Stench of Success

4. Duchess of Wails

5. Who Let the Dogs In?

6. Schlock Star

7. Jackie Khones and the Case of the Overdue Library Crook

8. Squeeze the Day

9. Affair Weather Friends

10. Frankie My Dear

1. What can I say? Mac-a-lacka brought down the house on this one. It was great to see his wild side., 2. Definitely my favorite episode that's more Coco-centered. 3. Solid ep. Bloo understanding that being a celebrity isn't all fun and games and knowing that his friends are more important later on. 4. A great example of Mac and Bloo's friendship, plus the episode had a lot of Duchess time and I enjoyed it. 5. An all-around excellent episode for the first season, with plenty of airtime for all friends. 6. Nice to see an episode that didn't totally focus on the main Foster's cast, and I enjoyed seeing secondary characters getting more time. Also, Bloppypants is awesome. 7. Khones getting a major role in an episode, too sweet. I don't think the crew could have done a better job than that. 8. Mostly a Mac and Bloo episode, and they spend a lot of time together and had fun. Can't beat that. 9. I actually liked this episode more than I liked Berry Scary. This one was well written, and it was a great way to bring back Berry in this one. 10. This was all-around fun. My favorite Frankie-centered episode, and hey, we got Orlando Bloo on this one.

I'm disappointed. 10 is NOT enough. How about 42? If I wanted to include the specials, Destination Imagination would definitely be #1 in my book.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 11-15-2009 at 10:40 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote