View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:43 PM   #1
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Smile The Frankie Foster discussion thread

This thread is for discussions about Frankie; her life, her job, her hobbies, etc. Think of it as an "intellectual" thread; posts about why we like her should go in the Frankie Foster appreciation thread, to be started shortly.

We had been talking about whether or not Frankie plays video games, so let's pick up where we left off in the old thread. I can't really say much on this, as I don't play video games other than the Sims 2, but they strike me as something she'd get into, perhaps more out of necessity than anything else. What with all the work she has to do in the house, she'd probably be reluctant to travel too far away, or for too long, lest disaster strike; video games would, I think, be a great way to have some fun without being away from either home or job. Which ones she'd get into is another matter; not long-term games, I don't think, nor do I think she'd get much out of combat-oriented games, either. You guys know more about this than I do; what's your opinion?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-01-2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling error corrected.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote