View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #9
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koosie View Post
Just as a point of order, does the pairing rule apply if the pairing actually happened in an episode? Which this one very nearly did, at least in Mac's head but certainly not Frankie's. An even better example is Jackie Khones and Fluffer Nutter in 'The Little Peas'.
*sigh* I don't know, the whole thing gives me a headache. All I know is some people flip the hell out if there's art/fic/avatars/sigs/whatever containing a pairing on here. I didn't care but some of my staff did so we made this rule. Jackie/Fluffer didn't exist when we made the rule, so an actual canon pairing is a "new" concept on this particular show. So really, I don't know. Those of my staff for whom it is an issue will have to let me know if canon pairings should be allowed or not, as again its not something I pay a lot of attention to. (Well, *sometimes* I do, don't want to over-generallise.) I just knew I had to pull rank and do something about a FrankiexMac pairing-type picture before I got a flood of complaints.

Please, if anyone has anything further on this subject, move it elsewhere (PM, the Kiosk, somewhere). It's not fair to do it in someone's art thread.

Last edited by Sparky; 01-02-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote