View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #63
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I just posted them here. They're hosted on my site now, but if I experience a bandwidth spike I'll have to put them on Megaupload. (Let me know, anyone, if there's any problems with them.)
OMGGGG I DIED AT THE POTATOES!!! ED!! AND COCO. COCO!

omggggggg all these new episodes sound totally crazy and insane, I can't wait to watch them!! T______T

edit: OMG WTH ARE THEY DOING IN JEANS XDDDDD There're like RANDOM EXPLOSIONS occuring all through the song and I think I heard Bloo making fun of the song at one point XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how Wilt could even play a keyboard with only one hand, since he'd only be able to play the notes at one end of the scale, the high end, unless the thing was programmed to simultaneously play the correct corresponding notes that he couldn't reach.
I haven't seen any of the new eps, but I did see Wilt playing a piano/organ/keyboard at the very start of the series. Remember the pilot? When they were in the Music Room he was playing the piano already. XD I admit it's hard to fathom how he'd pull that off, but eh, cartoon physics. XD

Last edited by ptps; 09-13-2007 at 07:31 PM.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote