Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

I had a dream that Crag McCraken made an adult oriented version of the show. (I had another like that before, but this one's different).You know on TV when they bleep out the bad cussing, well, this is how it was. Oh, but some words wern't bad enough to be bleeped, but everybody was just cussing in general. And even though some cussing was bleeped out, I still new what they were saying.
This is how it went. Bloo walks into the ballroom with a bag of potatochips and whines "Wiiilllt, these D*** potatochips are *beeping* staaale!". Wilt says "Sorry!". So Wilt goes to get a new bag of chips and hits his eye on the chandilier. Wilt yells" OH, D*****!". Bloo holds up the bag of chips and says in an annoyed tone "What the h*** is you're problam?". Then, the dream flips to outside, where Coco's dressed as a naughty police girl, acting all dirty to a cop she found attractive. Let's just say, some grabbing was involved (from her) and I dunno what the cop did, because the dream flipped back to back inside the house. I don't know what Wilt was trying to do, but he got a huge pot of ink and spilled it everywere, getting it on everyone, mostly himself, Bloo and Ed. The ink washed all of their coler out and onto the floor, exept for their outlines, but the ink made their outlines really thick and drippy. Wilt looks at every body, and the mess he made and says "Oh *beep!". Frankie walks in and yells "What the *beep* just happend??". Bloo yells "He dropped the *beeping* ink!". Wilt pleads "I AM SO *beeping* SORRY!". Frankie goes absolutly off on Wilt and screams "WHAT THE H*** WERE YOU THINKING!??!?". And while Frankie's screaming at the top of her lungs at Wilt, Wilt has his eye closed, shaking his head feeling so guilty and saying "D*****, D*****, D****!".
And that is what happend.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote