View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I have recently thought of this: Phineas and Ferb (and their parents, Perry and Candace) meet Hank Hill and family (King of the Hill).

In one of the later episodes of KOTH, Hank got Bobby a car in need of major restoration (understatement) in anticipation that Bobby was going to take Auto Shop (which he didn't). THis is how I imagine how Phineas and Ferb tie in:

Phineas, Ferb, and Bobby get Bobby's car restored (in a few short hours) and trick it out. Hank is first glad that Bobby is working on his car, but is shocked when it's done and as per his character, Hank makes a big deal and {eventually} calls P&F's mom.

Meanwhile, Perry goes out to investigate Doofensmirtz who has bought lots of Propane (from Sticklen Propane (Where Hank works)). Doofensmirtz captures Perry and tells him about his latest evil device: Something that strips cars to components as a result of being humbled by people in nice cars while at traffic lights. This device is also powered by propane. (Doofensmirtz's car is a wreck). Doofensmirtz zaps a few cars and his device works. Perry eventually breaks free and fights Doofensmirtz. In the fight, Bobby's car gets zapped reducing it almost to How Phineas and Ferb found it just in time for their mother to see. Lydia says to Hank "If my daughter put you up to this, I'm sorry." and leaves with Phineas and Ferb.

Perry makes Doofensmirtz's device explode singing Doofensmirtz and then rejoins Phineas and Ferb. Later, Hank sees Doofensmirtz and says that he remembered him buying all that Propane days earlier.

This episode ends with Hank, Dale, Bill, Boomhower, and Lawrence (Phineas and Ferb's dad) standing by the fence going "yep" in succession.

What does everyone think?
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote