View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:38 PM   #7
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Here's MY top 5 least favorite:

5. Bye Bye Nerdy: Mac becomes a nerd, Mac finally becomes cool, but turns back to a nerd. Not cool.

4.Bloo Done It: This really irks me, especially the song. The only thing I like about this is Bloo's story of Uncle Pockets.

3.Only A Surprise For You: At first I enjoyed it, then I hated it when everoyone got mad at Mac for breaking some other friend's party when Mac thought it was his, began to lighten up massively at the part when Mac is making Artie's party a blast as a clown, and then... I permently hated it when Mac gets laughed at the end and Bloo succeds again. Not funny.

2. Imposter's Home For, Uh... Make `em Up Pals: Frankie not getting to have the fun of seeing the concert all because of some snotty and lazy friend. Terrible.

1. Everyone Knows It's Bendy: Oh, man, THAT episode was the worst! Everyone, including Wilt, gets blamed, and Bendy won at the end! I HATE it when that happens!!

Those are my opinions of the top 5 most terrible episodes.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote