View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:47 PM   #46
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I didn't get any trick-or-treaters tonight either. Oh well, all that much more chocolate for me! I swear, the practice is going out of style. The kids are going to parties instead now days. There was one of those happening in my complex's office building tonight. I could hear the noise they were making, sounded like they were having fun.

And thank you for the compliments! By the way, the cast is
  • Little Furry Mermaid- My mom's cat Jing Ling
  • Peter Pan- My cat Joey
  • The Evil Witch- Me
  • The "bottomless" elf- My mom's cat Arwyn
  • The hat stealing elf- My sister's rabbit Kicker
And if anyone is interested in seeing more of my costume, if you couldn't tell from the pics above, I went with an Edwardian outfit. I didn't want to answer the door wearing Edwardian underwear, so I went a head and wore the whole outfit. I still took pictures of the underwear, though. I'll keep them behind links just in case, but don't worry, I'm wearing at least three layers in the first, and four in the second. They're no where near the standard that "underwear" is today.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7867885_n.jpg
First layer of Edwardian underpinnings (I'm actually wearing three layers here)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3655831_n.jpg
Second layer (now I'm wearing four layers). Joey being there was not planned, but it turned out cute, lol

And the last layer, the actual dress. In desperate need of an ironing, but oh well.

And I LOVE these boots, they're my pride and joy. Not only authentic looking, they're also comfortable. Last time I wore them, I got them caked with mud, so that's why they look a little dirty.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote