View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:15 PM   #43
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Once upon a time, there was a little furry mermaid who was beached, and thus stranded because she couldn't move.

She pleaded with all who came by, but they all thought she was fine, so they just left her alone. This made her very sad, and she finally fell asleep.

And then she started to dream. She dreamed that Peter Pan came to save her! But instead of saving her, he walked the other way, and she was greatly annoyed.

But Peter Pan was also greatly annoyed. He decided he no longer liked his hat. "Why do I need to keep wearing this hat?" he asked.

So he graveled at the feet of a witch. "Please, can you take this hat off me so I never have to wear it ever again?"

But she didn't take it off, and Peter Pan was greatly annoyed. He decided he needed to slay the witch with his dagger.

For the witch was evil, and thought Peter Pan looked cute in his hat, and thought the mermaid looked cute beached on the sand. And she liked to laugh at their pain.

So the mermaid dreamed that Peter Pan was as miserable as she was, and she couldn't hold a grudge against him for not saving her from being beached by the evil witch.

And then she woke up to find the tide had come in and she was non longer beached. She was free! Yay! But a little elf had stolen her purple bikini top. Was her nightmare just beginning?!

Meanwhile, another little elf had stolen Peter Pan's hat. So his nightmare was over.

Such is the life of the little furry mermaid and Peter Pan.

The End.

Happy Halloween!!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote