Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Talking Yay! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
*gasp* A Mac plushie?? I've seen one-of-a-kind ones made by fans, but mass produced?? I want one!! Aarrgh! This is so frustrating.
The heart knows what it yearns for. And will do what it will to get it. So with that said, I'd like to introduce you to my pride and joy.

Thank you eBay! He's 13 inches tall, and made of a felt-type material. His backpack is stuffed with foam, but the rest of his body feels to be stuffed with fiberfill. His hair (bangs at least) are a separate piece of fabric (you can kind of see how in the picture) which almost gives him a 3D look. And he's got two little shoe-lace type strings sticking out of the top of his head for the two strands of hair he has sticking up. His face and the black spots on his shirt are screen-printed on. He's of decent quality I think, all seams are secure and sound, and the fabric isn't flimsy. The only thing I can really notice is some puckering of the seam down the back of his head. And I wish his backpack was functioning, but it's not. But I love him! He was $15 well spent.

Here he is with HT's Bloo "pillow" that I got a while back. He's a little bit taller, but not by much. Blooregard appears to be a little chubby standing next to him, lol.

And the back of the trademark tag, confirming it's from Kelly Toys.

And the feedback the seller will get from me will definitely be "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote