View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #44
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Favourite Episode: (from the episodes I've seen so far) Room With a Fued. I love the sportsman ship from Wilt even if I hate sport with a passion. Guess I just like it for him mostly.
Least Favourite Episode: Imposter's Home For Um... Make 'em Up Pals. I wasn't really impressed by this episode at all.
Most well written: Go Goo Go. The part at the end got me hooked, where Mac and Goo are talking. Reminds me of well.. me. I'm going through awkward Secondary School days where you gain friends but then lose them again. Makes you feel terribly lonely.
Least well written: Imposter's Home for um... Make 'em up pals. I don't think it really had an interesting plot. Candadian dude comes, looks like a human, Frankie doesn't beleive him, she goes of the deep end, pulls off his nose, he has a trunk... The end.
Greatest Line in the history of Foster's: Mac: So let me get this straight; Wilt's not going but Paco is?
Eduardo: Si.
Funniest Episode: Mac Daddy... But if you watch it to much it loses it's sparkle... I learnt that the hard way
Least funny episode:Imposter's Home For Um.. Make 'em up pals. I must really dislike this episode huh?
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote