View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:07 PM   #50
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk

Pretty much any arthropod that doesn't come from the sea. It may not be big over here but I know it happens elsewhere. The eating of cockroaches, beetles, ants. You know now that I think of it it does happen here. There are even little specialty shops for these items. And especially, especially butterflies. I learned about that in high school from my geography teacher. There's a dish called butterfly soup, butterflies, wings and all, in a buttery sweet & spicy broth. Now if that's not enough to make you yak.

As for the lobster thing, since no one else wants to claim responsibility I will. I'm the guy who decided that these insect looking guys would make good food, and you know what I was right. I'm just like the guy who decided that turning old milk from another animal into a solid food was a good idea. Okay, so I'm not really the guy, but that would be so cool.

Shrimp rules the world. Even the tendon-y and shrimpy parts. In fact I even eat the tail. I don't care much for scallops, though.
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote