View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I don't recommend anyone buy this.

I picked up the Foster's key a couple weeks ago when I saw it for only a few dollars. I found a NetJet controller today for $10 and I figured I couldn't beat that so I grabbed it, thinking I could play with it next week while we're in San Diego.

Well, it says in the little manual that Hasbro is "dedicated" to maintaining the NetJet site (necessary to play the games as you pull content from online to use the system) until January of '09 - which isn't very long. But I'm thinking they've pulled it early. I cant get the system to play, I think because there's no content online for the games to work.

I hope the site is just down today, but I suspect it may be down for good - which sucks considering that most places that carry NetJet (especially online) are still selling them for full price.

If anyone reading this has a NetJet, please let me know if yours is working. Thanks.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote