Thread: Mother of Mac
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 10:23 AM   #13
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I still think that the main reason why Mac's mom wanted Bloo gone had nothing so much to do with Mac's age, in spite of what she told him, but because of Bloo's behavior. She knew that Bloo was an instigator of trouble, and she simply could not deal with both him AND her job at the same time. Bloo was like the dog that rips up sofas, pees on the floor, barks nearly non-stop, steals food from the kitchen table, knocks over the trash, claws at the wallpaper and carpets and bites the hand that feeds him. I STILL do not agree with simply throwing an Imaginary Friend out to fend for himself/herself, though. With all the advertizing that Foster's does, and with it being right there in the same city(considering how many families from out-of-state must drive all the way to Foster's to sign over an Imaginary Friend), it's hard to believe that Mac's mom didn't know about it already. It just seems really cruel to me that throwing out or abandoning a dog or cat will get a person jail time, while throwing out a being which is virtually identical to a human in every respect but outward appearances is perfectly acceptable.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote