Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #9
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I just had one!

It was a mush of Lewis and Clark, you know, when they trade with indians, and with Foster's, only without the indians, Lewis and Clark, and stuff like that.

So, it was like a trading company for some reason. There was a small round table, and on the table was 3 barbed wire and 8 tube socks (I could be wrong, but I guessed it when the imaginary wanted 10 tube socks and 3 barbed wire for I donno what) To the right is Fluffernutter, (Yes she made it in my dream!) to the left is....some yellow imaginary. (it's not Bendy)

And in between them is Wilt, who appently can't find any more tube socks, but when the imaginary who wants 10 tube socks and 3 barbed wire points to the missing 2 tube socks - the very ones Wilt is wearing.

And in this dream, Wilt is shy about people seeing his feet. He would've take them off elsewhere, if it wasn't for Fluffernutter saying "Please don't leave!". By now Wilt had a choice, either to let people see his feet, or cancel the trade.

He didn't want to cancel the trade, but he also didn't feel comfortable with letting others see his feet...Guess he'll have to take his chances with people seeing his feet.

At this point you decide what happens next, since I don't remember anything more other than Wilt trying to hide his feet under the table as he removes his shoes and tube socks.

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-30-2006 at 10:02 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote