View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 02:35 AM   #1532
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
I've seen Bender's Big Score three times (In fact it was the last movie I watched too.) And unless he is in one of those blink and you miss it cameos there is neither hide nor hair of everyones favorite walking 1980's stereotype in this picture.
Aww, too bad. That Guy ruled. ("Fry, I'm an 80s guy. Friendship means to me that for two bucks I'd beat you with a pool cue until your retinas detached!") Well, they do still have three more movies to go (or so rumour has it). Here's to hoping that they'll find a way to bring him back somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
Don't ask why I saw it, but Barnyard: The Original Party Animals

A movie created by people who have never seen a real cow.
From the sounds of it, people who don't understand that, invariably, cow = female, bull = male.

Last movie I watched was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It was pretty much as I'd been expecting - the storyline was kind of threadbare, and didn't really make a huge deal of sense, but the individual set-pieces were kind of fun, I suppose. Always reassuring to know that, should your enemies ever hurl you into the treetops of the Amazon rainforest, a colony of black-capped capauchin monkeys will always be on hand to come to your aid.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 06-08-2008 at 03:07 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote