View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 04:52 AM   #4
Voxxyn
Banned

Paranoid You are continually suspicious without cause, constantly suspecting that others are decieving or exploiting you. In conversation you take offense where none is intended, when someone is whispering with another person you belive it is about you. Always you read threatening or insulting meanings from what would be normal words and actions. Because of this you do not confide in other people as you are sure they will let you down. You can be emotionally cut off from other people and reluctant to form attachments with them. Characteristics include being mistrustful, cold, defensive and hypersensitive.

---

Actually, I think I'm a mix of "paranoid" and "avoidant". I sometimes worry about things in a very irrational way(e.g. I STILL fear that future Frankie episodes will be like "Imposter's"), but I'm definitely not cold or completely mistrustful. I can be shy about social situations, bur not devastatingly so, as I've met a good amount of friendly people.

EDIT: Well... I think it's safe to say that, when it comes to anything with regards to the future of Frankie's character, I'm a full-blown paranoiac.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 10-02-2006 at 12:59 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote