Thread: Scripts needed
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
Voxxyn
Banned

Here's mine:

---

Eduardo is sitting on the living-room couch in front of the TV set, watching the ending to the latest episode of LAUREN: ALL GROWN UP with a horrified face.

Lauren(TV): But, Mr. Garrett--

Mr. Garrett(TV): NUH-UH! You're cleaning this house, missy--top to bottom! That's what you get for how you tried to embarass poor Doofball!

Lauren(TV): (Teary eyed) BUT... THE FAUX-PAS... ONE NIGHT ONLY--

Suddenly, Doofball and the gang leave, slamming the door loudly on Lauren's face.

Eduardo: NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Eduardo rises from the couch and leaps wildly towards the TV, hoping to put an end to his favorite character's suffering. Unfortunately, once he rises back to his feet with the TV knocked upside down, it's too late. The credits start rolling as an unhappy Lauren scrubs the main hallway floor. With nary a warning, the entire adoption mansion shakes to Eduardo's hysterical screaming.

Eduardo: WHY DID THEY-- WHY DID-- LAUREN... PORQUE... LAUREN?!?

Suddenly, Frankie Foster hurriedly slides into the living room, and sees the giant monster-like imaginary friend weeping into the sideturned TV set.

Frankie: Ed? What's wrong?

The 22-year-old girl walks up to Eduardo with a concerned face, and pats him in the back.

Eduardo: No es justo... (As he speaks, the theme song to MY GYM PARTNER'S A DONKEY plays) simplemente NO ES JUSTO...

Frankie: Ed... oh please, don't tell me this is about--

Before Frankie can finish, Eduardo literally punches a hole through the TV screen, sending sparks flying on all directions.

Eduardo: I HATE THEM! VAN A ARREPENTIR! VOY A DESTRUIRLOS!

Frankie: (Rolling eyes) Oh darnit, cool it down! It's not real--it's just a TV show!

While all of this happens, Jackie Khones appears behind both of them.

Jackie: Miss, that's what I told you about the clown episode of The Powerpuff Girls.

And as quickly as he entered, Jackie walks away with a triumphant grin. Eduardo finally stops crying and instead gives Frankie a harsh glare.

Frankie: (Blushing with embarassament) I... well, um... (And she simply hunches down and sighs sadly) I guess I'll go change into my Ramones t-shirt...

---

Yeah, that was... a little bizzare. It's actually a scene that's been in my mind for a while. I hope you liked it.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote