View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #1492
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

To sum it up in 3 words: it kicked ASS!!! I was totally impressed with how easily and effectively this sequel surpassed the first one. This movie seems to have perfectly mastered and upgraded every element that made the movie good and then some. Story, characters, music, dialog, the battles are even more violent and dark natured.

The movie series has certainly gone adult quickly and I feel it really makes this book series even more impressive then Harry Potter (or at least I feel that way so far). They touch on old bits from the first movie and don't just act like it never happened without mentioning something (like most sequels do). There was so much improved from the first movie, its hard to even cover it all.

Disney has really landed a winning franchise here, I look eagerly and enthusiastically to the next Narnia movie/book adaptation. I originally doubted how good this movie might be, worrying it'd be too lost or detracted from what made the first movie great, but I was wrong and I loved the movie.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote