View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #584
camper
Newly Abandoned

Hey, thanks for the "Let your Hare down" & "Jackie Khones ..." episodes. I'm in Australia, so using Megaupload is not a problem for me.

By the way, "Let your Hare down" & the Jackie Khones episode do not have an epilogue scene, is not airing it at the moment? I hope you'll fix it by the time the episode re-airs.

Lastly, got any status on the last Foster's shorts, Here Kitty Kitty? And another, did you fix some of the older Season 5 episodes which doesn't have the epilogue scenes? And some which doesn't show their titles properly as due to other scenes getting in the way (Exp : Nightmare on Wilson Way).

PS : *Off topic on this one* Sparky or anyone, I wonder do you have any other friends who provides "Fairly Odd Parents" episodes, I know it's another show but I could not find them. Ever since I saw Wiki has a list of new episodes and Youtube took out the newest episodes, I could not find other providers or other video sites to look for them. Especially I'm aftering episodes from Season 6 & the new 7. Can you or anyone else help? Thank you.

Last edited by camper; 03-27-2008 at 12:30 AM.
camper is offline   Reply With Quote