Thread: Mr. Herriman
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:09 PM   #28
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I'm partial to his soft side--though that's because we've become so used to him being stuffy and uptight, that it's a delight when he does loosen up and show some heart. I already liked him for being funny, but "Setting A President" made me sympathize with him a lot more.
I'm sure you enjoyed "World Wide Wabbit" too, since it shows a heart warming scene of him doing what he used to for Madam Foster when she was just a "sweet little girl".
Mister Harrimin is one my top three list. just behind Frankie and ahead of Coco. I think he is one of the funnyiest characters in the whole show, when they give him an episode. And many people dislike his harshness to Frankie, but it's a necissary evil. That makes for many of the best laughs when Frankie gets frustrated with him. But they are still family. You can see that they get along when they're in a good mood. Or at least, Frankie makes the effort to get along with him.
My favorite episodes are the Frankie and Harrimin ones. They bring out the best in each other comicaly. "World Wide Wabbit is a testomant to that, and it had me laughing non-stop! Good stuff.

Last edited by Medikor; 09-22-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote