View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #51
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
True, certainly don't want to see her relive that day either. Goofball is a...ugh, best leave it for another thread. But at least in "Imposters" she didn't tumble down a hill, get all scratched up and bruised, have to get the bus out of impoundment, lose a shoe, get drenched in butter flavoring, and get a possum stuck to her back- all for nothing. "CaGG" was both physically and emotionally draining for her. It's hard enough seeing her emotionally on the edge like in "Imposters" and "TBC" (and sadly others), but even harder to see her in physical pain as well. Just MHO.
I enjoyed "Cheese a go-go" despite the suffering Frankie went through, I know that might sound hippocritical but I was happy to see that Frankie got over everything in the end of the episode.

The "Imposters" episode to me was horrible because Frankie was physically, mentally, emotionally humiliated, she lost all her money, all her respect from EVERYONE and in the end she was proved wrong despite Goofball being a total a**hole to her.

Plus, everything I saw in "Cheese a go-go" pales in comparison to the scrubbing scene in "Imposters". That scene alone was hard enough to take.

Last edited by Sparky; 11-23-2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Believe it or not, its okay to say ass here, but not a**hole. Because technically an "Ass" can be a donkey. ;)
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote