View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #39
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman414 View Post
I think that's a bit much. Frankie may be highly capable and tenacious, but she's also human. We all reach our breaking points. This might have been hers.

I personally thought Peas was cute.
That's true, but the problem is Frankie DIDN'T reach her breaking point in fact we weren't aware she reached it at all until this episode said she did. This episode basically altered an event by having someone else claiming credit for something we all thought Frankie did.

This is like Cass said, it takes credit away from Frankie and gives it some annoying, pee wee IF we never heard or saw before (and in my humble opinion) don't care if we never see or hear from again. It's not just the fact its robbing Frankie of her own good ideas, but through this formula, anyone can be robbed.

The only thing this episode essentially was saying that Frankie's moment to turn the news mess around was not her idea at all, that's all we learned other then Fluffy and Jackie smacking lips. This episode was a waste of time and it was upsetting because it ruined a moment that Frankie did so well.

The thing is we believed Frankie actually came up with the idea to switch the mess around, but now we learned instead of being smart she BROKE DOWN. She gave up and was going to let everything go to waste and it took an irritating little green guy to convince her and basically feed her the idea.

It's not a total assault on Frankie but it is kind of a serious downer to take the credit away from someone by creating some unique scenario and one time character plot device to change our understanding of how "The Big Cheese" went down.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote