View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #28
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I like Cheese, but I think I can get enough of him at some point. I know I've mentioned this before, but I loved Cheese when he first appeared. "Mac Daddy" was one of the best episodes imo, and I know most here agree. His cameo in "The Big Picture" was trivial but I remember first seeing it and yelling "Hey! There's Cheese again! Yay!" I too loved him in "Infernal Slumber", as he actually helped get Terrence back to bed (and I loved it when he clings to his face and says "Quiet doggy!", lol). And also the part when he sucks his whole face in while drinking Coco's smoothie, it was...different. But then "The Big Cheese" came, and he was annoying the living daylights out of me. Sure, some of his lines in that eppie are some of my favorites ("I like fishy crackers!" "Can I have some fishy crackers?" "I LIKE the fair!" "This candy is broken!" "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" And then of course his list of ailments at the end). But it was "Cheese a Go-Go" that broke the camels back, and he's really starting to annoy me now. The fact that the S2 DVD features Cheese as much as it does sure didn't help. I agree with what's been said earlier, overexposure to Cheese isn't a good thing. He's best only as a secondary character, and the Foster's crew should be very, very careful if thinking of making an episode focusing entirely around Cheese again. I personally would love to see Cheese again, maybe even for the entire length of an episode, as long as he's not the center of the show.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote