View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:05 AM   #10
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgheist View Post
Ah, those Gooples, always messing around with my frozen fish

I LOVE Kip Snip Sure, he was insensitive, mean, superstitious, power hungry and a jerk, but... I loved his demeanor. The way he acted. I like the snappy I-only-care-about-myself attitude <3 It's fresh, spunky and how I want to be! And the sunglasses and ponytail perfected him
You're alright by me, Zeitgheist.

You do a very nice job of summing up how I pretty much feel about Kip - he may be a jerk, but he is very deliciously jerky. No matter how much anguish he causes Bloo, he's always a pleasure to watch, and I do have to feel incredibly sorry for him at the end. I personally don't believe that any of his actions quite justify him being sent down for the rest of his life. Poor Kip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Back-to-back posting is seldom a problem when it's been more than 15 minutes or so since your previous post, so rest easy, you are definitely in the clear.
That's good to know. I was kinda aware of the 15 minute rule, but even so I usually like to play things safe. A natural born rule-breaker I ain't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Whenever I hear (or read) Kip Snip's name, I can't help but continue in my head "...is his name. Producin' is his game. He promised me fortune and fame but now I can't go home and he's to blame. Hey!"
Something I find interesting about that song is that it’s actually the first time in the episode that we hear Kip’s name. Despite fulfilling a pretty pivotal role throughout “the Sweet Stench of Success”, he somehow manages to get through the first two thirds of the episode without receiving his formal introduction. Well, let's hope that if they ever issue a Foster's soundtrack, that song will be on there...I'll be a tad disappointed if not.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 10-26-2007 at 08:49 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote