View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #25
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Another bit last night that was cute and kind of sweet was Melvin trying to be like Tuxedo Mask to impress Molly. Better yet was watching Zoycite moan and complain about chasing after Luna and Hercules down in the sewer system, and his/her reaction to that huge swarm of mice. Not a good day to be a villain.

Yeah, I liked Chad, too. On the intelligence scale I don't think he's too far ahead of Terrence, but his heart is in the right place, which counts for a lot.
You know Molly was never a big character and neither was Melvin so the fact they are hooking up actually makes perfect sense. Like you said with Chad not being the brightest, the fact he does such stuff for Raye (aka his heart) certainly matters more. I think that actually matters the absolute most.

There are plenty of people with super model looks and bucket loads of cash in their pockets, but very few of them would be willing to do the stuff Melvin and Chad have done for their girls. Melvin defines nerd but for someone to spend all night at Molly's doorstep in the costume, that's admirable stuff.

Melvin does something similar for Molly in the Doom Tree saga during a Cherry Blossom festival episode. I'm SO glad you enjoyed that cat episode. I thought it was sad but funny to see Luna getting chased by all those cats, especially the little one that bit her tail and tubby old Hercules crushing on her.

hot damn that was so cute! I too loved Zoycite's dealing with the rats, its rare to see bad guys as strong as these put in such weird moments. I hope you enjoyed that classic moment with Mercury, Moon, and Jupiter getting stuck in the alley and Jupiter getting a "peek" at Mercury .

I can't believe they got away with airing that on TV.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote