View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:53 PM   #23
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I've got to say this, too; watching Lita transform into Sailor Jupiter... wow. In particular, the sequence where the camera starts on her green lace-up boots and works up to her tiara while she spins really takes my breath away.
Yeah her transformation really is something else, I always found hers and Mars to have the most unique and visually exotic transformation sequences. I don't ever get tired of them. Speaking of the Andrew thing, it's sad but cute to see Lita go googly eyes for guys again.

Her "ex-boyfriend" thing turned into a running gag but I always found her approach to meeting new guys to be truly genuine. She's shy and isn't egotistical about anything and she doesn't shower you with attention as aggressively as Raye tried to do with Darien when she "dated him".

I honestly never could see how Raye thought Darien liked her, I mean it just seemed way out there for me. Despite the fact he's displayed as a burnt out bonehead, I really like Chad and his relationship with Raye, the moments when she admits to crushing on him are BEYOND adorable to watch.

Wait till you get to the Doom Tree saga Cass, there's a great Jupiter episode in there that I remember vividly.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote